Sunday, June 9, 2019

The Most Worthwhile Travel Destination

The rush of the title is not able to give a ranking, so the ranking is in no particular order. It is the author's article about the different styles of the city; I hope to help those who have not been to these cities;

I'm in China, So speaking from the most familiar place ,Generally divide their travel routes and plan by row;


Firstly, Business trip, For example, Shaoxing, The city I often go to is a famous writer in recent China and the hometown of a celebrity. When I am on a business trip, I will spare time to go to the former residences of these celebrities to see; then I will see the mountains ,river or lake of this place;

But I think this is not necessarily of interest to most foreign tourists;



Secondly,As an ordinary tourists,according holiday time to arrange my trip.Try not to arrange your holiday for the national public holiday, because in the end you will find that you just watched a bunch of people, and the best scenery will hardly leave any impression on you;

Usually I will go to the place of travel, by season, where to go in what season, and then divide into historical places and natural scenery;

The lush grasslands of Inner Mongolia are more suitable for summer resorts.

Guizhou and Yunnan are all tourist destinations for all seasons.The reason for the terrain, the four seasons are not so distinct

Thirdly, Every year, I will take time out to take my parents to travel in Mid-year or year-end.

Usually choose a place with a suitable climate, a place with moderate physical strength, and a place to rest at any time.



No comments:

Post a Comment